Not only I finished most testing and code changes for libd64fs write_file routine, but I also added the relevant read_file one so I can now insert or extract files to/from D64 files at will 🙂
On the I2012 side, I finished most of the visualization of boundary data. It is great to be able to enable/disable single bits and see what they are about 🙂
At the moment GUI controls show the format of original data, but I realized that the editing process is going to be awkward if I insist on making users edit properties such as slope and length rather than simply endpoints. I might decide to build an extra layer on top of the current one in order to edit endpoints. In any case, as either implementation is time consuming, I might have to choose upfront and only implement one.