DC2N2 made its first couple of tape dumps

I finished rewriting the code for DC2N2 and I used it to make a digital backup of Silkworm and Turrican. The results are perfectly fine and clean to 100% in TAPClean 🙂

This entry was posted in Retrocomputing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s