USBhost-64 tape dumping tool rewritten

I had a bit of time today to start the rewrite of my tape dumping tool for USBhost-64 in order to verify if some more optimized code is suitable to dump to DMP format or not.

As I did with the tape mastering tool, I prepared everything and will be hooking the USBhost-64 functions for the real write and some field testing later in the week.

Obviously as I went through the re-write I identified a few additional optimizations that I can include in the USBhost-64 wrappers and in the tape mastering tool too. Something to progress during a weekend/day off 🙂

This entry was posted in Retrocomputing, Technical and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s