I spent a bit of time on the objects I had created, pixeling them a bit and getting to an almost good state to be honest. I also went around and changed boundaries and foreground a bit 🙂
The only object I want to redesign is the one for roof tiles. It is not that simple to design it as I am insisting in not having separate objects for the edges (just as it happens in LN2 level 6). I think in the end I will go back to Hugh’s design and follow his recipe 🙂
The files I designed as part of my experiments are available here. You need the binary of Integrator 2012 for LN2 in order to open these files (I do the same but I use the mask for LN3).