In order to get a larger demo up and running with a few locations interconnected, possibly with something to do too, I decided to once again get inspiration from Lure of The Temptress:
Therefore I am designing a new location at present:
Of course I had to define a few more building blocks (a.k.a. objects) and of course I made mistakes initially that I then corrected. It’s all great experience that I wish I could share with somebody else interested.
Again, this exercise is not for production purposes. I am experimenting and learning how to go from a mock-up to making reusable building blocks and reconstruct the mock-up in an effective way, just as Hugh Riley, Robin Levy and a few more did back in the day 🙂