USBhost-64 prototypes fixed

Today I was determined to find out what was wrong with my 2 newest builds of USBhost-64. I decided to scan the PCB design for errors, comparing with my working prototypes and what I found out was that the PCBs are fine: I simply forgot to solder a wire while mounting the units!

The non-SMD mount for USBhost-64 parallel interface was already fixed today. For the SMD mount, as a result of the troubleshooting, I will have to get the unit refreshed a bit and cleaned up, before I go around and do the soldering.

This entry was posted in Retrocomputing, Technical and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s