CBM ROM name extraction

It’s probably no surprise that I’ve written a tiny module to extract the filename of CBM ROM files from tape on the fly, while dumping it with DC2N5. The code was tested on PC so far, but as I was at it I decided to integrate it in my Tape Port Monitor to see what happens there. Here’s the result 🙂

After taking the above video I decided to also escape control codes, resulting in what you see below:

CBM ROM name extraction

CBM ROM name extraction

This entry was posted in Retrocomputing, Technical and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s