As this is my first post of 2016 I shall start with writing “Happy New Year All!”.
I’ve ordered the components for a small batch of DC2N4-LC which I plan to put up for sale once I receive such components, assemble the devices and test them. As per price I’m still trying to make it possible to distribute those devices at 15 GBP + shipping.
I’ve updated my testing machine to Windows 10 64-bits in order to test the DC2N4 GUI client. It seems to work fine, but I would not claim it is absolutely perfect as Windows 10 is still uncharted territory for me.
Here is a screenshot I’m happy to share:
The file produced during the process as per above screenshot was fed into TAPClean Front End, which is also running on Windows 10 64-bit and installed via the MSI package I provide on my website.
Here’s a screenshot of the results: