Today I’ve finally integrated the menu system I had coded a long time ago into the DC2N3 firmware revision 2. Using this menu I can now let users select the machine for which tape contents were meant and the active edge to use during sampling, including sampling with both edges active which would be quite beneficial for MSX tapes.
The result is very much experimental for the time being but I’ve managed to get nice results so far.
I’ve also been tinkering a bit with my Tiny C2N Monitor code, which derives from the DC2N5 code base. I might decide to make a new revision of the DC2N3 firmware based on techniques that I only developed when I started working at DC2N5 and at DC2N4-LC’s GUI client.