DC2N5-LC PCB update

I decided to delay ordering the DC2N5-LC PCBs as the current exchange rate USD-GBP is unfavourable for payments in GBP. I expect things to change substantially quite soon, at least for a short time, so I plan to delay the order until then. If no appreciable change is coming this way any time soon, I will start manufacturing all the same though!

This entry was posted in Retrocomputing, Technical and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s