I finally found some time to build Linux packages too, so here they are available along with updated Windows ones. Updated packages provide TAPClean 0.33-pre7 (change log here) and TAPClean Front End 0.35.
A few fresh screenshots from Linux:
- Single amd64 tarball (built under Xubuntu 16.04) available here.
- If you have the GTK+ 2.24.10 runtime installed (e.g. because you are running an earlier version of TAPClean Front End), you can use the minimal archive found here.
- If you haven’t got the runtime installed and don’t wish to install it, you might want to use the bundle found here, which includes a minimal GTK+ 2.24.10 runtime (plus translations and a few themes).
- If you use the graphical analysis tool a lot and are annoyed by the memory leaks in GTK+ 2.24.10 as per this bug report, you might want to try a beta bundle that includes a minimal GTK+ 2.24.30 runtime I compiled myself. The beta bundle is available here.
- Up-to-date documentation is available here.