TAPClean update for version 0.34-pre1

I decided to completely rewrite the scanner for the Burner tape loader today. The advantage from my perspective is the use of common and robust code that is easier to read and maintain: should I change the way I do one operation therein it would be trivial to propagate the change to all other scanners that are based on the same code.

From an end-user perspective not too much changes: the pilot train length is now displayed correctly. Before the rewrite it was off by 1 (shorter).

More rewrites to come soon. Happy days 🙂

This entry was posted in Retrocomputing, Technical and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s