Based on my testing experience on the IECHost GUI client under Linux, I decided to break one of my recent habits and try to put together a multi-threaded client.
The testing I’ve done so far shows that under Linux the GUI is responsive as it should be, while everything seems to be working as expected in terms of disk images that it produces 🙂
Edge conditions need further testing before any version of the application can be stamped “fool proof”, but I am getting there and going through an interesting learning experience!
Meanwhile I managed to migrate quite some information from this blog to my main website. I like the new look and I look forward to finishing the most static section of it before starting with some DokuWiki usage for documentation purposes 🙂